LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

worth keeping an eye on , page-11

1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    "Profit taker , on what basis do you make those calls ? As far as I am aware both your suppositions are wrong."

Pretty simple really.

Call 1:

LSR had $1.3M in the bank as at 27 July. LSR releases a presentation. Presentations are typically presented to potential investors.

Why not cash in on the hype now and raise enough money to cover admin/exploration for 12 to 18 months, regardless of the potential.

What happens if they drill a few holes in an initial program and hit nothing? Share price falls away and makes a post drilling capital raising much harder to get away and potentially at much lower prices. The hype in this region won't last for ever.

LSR share price has run up from a few cents to a current teen levels over last 18 months. I'm sure management would be OK with raising money at 11/12 cents considering where they were last year. With a tight capital structure, an extra 20m to 30m shares on issue makes very little difference...particularly if and when they hit something.

I have seen too many companies get caught up in their own hype over the years and pass on a capital raising opportunity because they believed they would hit something and they could lessen the dilution. They don't and they take a much bigger dilution hit as a result.

Call 2:

Page 10 of the presentation. LSR has put it in writing for you.

I assume your moderated post was having a crack at me in typical HC fashion - don't hold stock, downramper, no idea etc etc - as per surfer's post.

Disclosure is correct, I don't currently hold. I did hold for a few days a few weeks back, bought early in the recent run and got out nicely before it fell back.

I intend to hold again but can see it drifting sideways or maybe even back to around 10c for a few months until drilling kicks off in Nov/Dec, although tenement granting may provide a boost and may be the time to consider re-entry.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.