LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Meerkat ,since when did someone require a qualification to do...

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Meerkat ,since when did someone require a qualification to do some simple research .To my way of thinking research means to gather information on a particular subject from various sources ,to sift it ,look for patterns ,information which is relevant and to try and correlate the information .I have a number of "research tools" which I use and some I am not going to name .I have spent a fair some of money on textbooks on geology and I regularly discuss ideas and thoughts with a number of geologists some of whom have authored textbooks on these subjects .So what am I doing ? Do tell me Oh wise Meerkat.
    In case you weren't aware there is a plethora of information available on the internet as well on a range of subjects .
    To give you an example ,if someone wanted to understand about timber and furniture ,one might reasonably expect they would buy books on the subject and read /study them .....it might then be reasonably expected that the said person might become quite knowledgeable on the particular subject and if he applied himself through diligence and perserverence he might become very proficient at making furniture and come to have an immense knowledge of wood .
    Alternatively if one wanted to understand the structures involved in writing haiku one might read and research the subject and acquire knowledge .
    Your logic as to what constitutes research astounds me . I get the feeling you derive a degree of pleasure out of denigrating the work and efforts of others .May I ask you something of your childhood ? Did you perchance derive pleasure pulling the wings off flies or perhaps abusing small cats ?
    In closing I offer this advice to you , if you find reading what I and other consider "research" tiresome and bothering why don't you simply put the said posters on " ignore"? Please Meerkat !! I beseech you ....IGNORE ME!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 91779626 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23977489 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.