LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

worth keeping an eye on , page-63

1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Meerkat

Likewise I have all wannabes on a watchlist and agree that chances are there won't be another SFR. THX has some very good results but still early days. I would be very surprised to see more than say two companies make good in this region.

Olympic Dam nearology is the classic example. Countless companies have had a crack, only Minotaur delivered (now owned by OZ). Not sure what happended to the Carrapateena discovery, which looked very promising early but we don't hear much about.

I agree that there is still money to be made with the SFR nearology play given the fact that VMS deposits occur in camps. The punters will continue to ride the wannabes as a result. All about picking your targets and timing your entry and exit; and being disciplined - if you are still holding and they release dusters, be prepared to get out and move on to something else.

Seems to be a bit of jostling in the LSR depth today. It is one of the wannabes I am watching closely based largely on the low market cap and therefore the greater leverage offered on hype and/or driling commencing.

BTW - have enjoyed your work over on the CDU thread tackling the cheersquad and trying to provide some balance to what is going on. Tough gig!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 91779626 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23977489 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.