ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

To me at this stage we will find out the details of the SPP...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    To me at this stage we will find out the details of the SPP during next week as per statement (dont be late on this one).
    If SPP is for all holders at the 2c level, then the longs have no need to sell at current SP to benifit from the SPP (they can sell shares and not participate in the SPP, but weve come this far).
    Investors on the sidelines, have the opportunity to enter this week at 2c +/-, with the knowledge that ESI has funding, and is about to embark on SPP which will potentially raise $15 million. Now if they have funding available, why raise $$ now, either they are sick of the tfunding terms or someone is about to go shopping or both.
    The SPP does have a dillutionary effect on current holders, however the trade off may be that the holders are privy to shares at 2 cents with long term options, and if you are investor and you beleive that the company has a future, we will have all wished we traded in the plasma and lawn mower and bought more at 2 cents. And as a holder if we are not relying on PC and fortrend then we are better off IMO from what assumptions have been made every time there is a draw down or sell off (usually seems to go hand in hand), as we dont have that SP getting knocked around.

The company has jumped many hurdles and is near last few and clarity of direction will be revelled soon enough.

A new chapter about to start. I hope that its a postive one, as the only certainty with most markets these days is uncertainty.

The above are my views, and like most times I dont get it right straight away, so happy to be corrected as it may clear the waters, good fortunes next week..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.