NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

G'day Furniture,They raised a lot of cash a few months ago @...

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

G'day Furniture,

They raised a lot of cash a few months ago @ 3.2c.

The have a new MD who has a reputation as a Do'er and by all acoounts have an exprienced team on site drilling at the moment.

The started drilling early September and anyone who is familiar with drilling Phosphate knows that many mtrs can be drilled in a short amount of time basically its shallow and easy stuff to drill.

I would expect results out in the next 2 weeks, the were going to start next the Rum Jungles (RUM) lease where RUM have had excellent high grade results recently... The high grade stuff looks like it trends into NUP's lease.

It will be very interesting to see initial results, anything over 25% Phosphate is good over 30% is excellent.

It will also be very interesting to see if it does trend over NUP's lease how far it does.

With RUM's Market Cap a quite bit higher than NUP's I see NUP as a screaming buy at these levels hence my initial investment a couple of months ago.

The reason for the drop in price (very low volume) under 3c recently... Blame MR Market IMO.

Exciting times for the company coming up IMO.

Cheers,

Ubid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.