PER 5.71% 9.9¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Worth Remembering

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    The following is some very good advise, a portion of a post on TPT, I believe it is relevant in all stocks and the full post is worth reading.
    Many of you probably saw the email promoting a brokers assessment of TPT which came through in June as the next best thing.  The price when promoted in June was 30c,  today it will probably open at 4c down from 13c before a trading halt.  Another example of an email promotion that many of us had was COD in November prior to its promotion it was 19.5c rising to 23.5c.  COD is currently trading at 2.3c.  The big thing is for all to do their own assessment of a companies potential,  IMO thumbs up on a post is very often an indication of wishful thinking rather than relevant information.

From psi81 http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/thoughts-on-the-result.2331625/?post_id=13768529#.U9_qIGOzF8c

5. Careful about getting swept up in the hype that surrounds a drill like this. Some rampers genuinely believe what they're hyping, others are in there trying to get the SP up to take your hard-earned money off you. Neither type is helpful. Some in particular are so formulaic in their posts that I'm pretty sure they are working for brokers. They are basically writing their posts off a pro-forma - directors' skin in the game... quality management... in it for the long term... spoke to my mate with 20 years' experience in O&G, he said... technical indicators aligning... bots and manipulation all over this trying to get you to sell... I'm topping up, it's a no brainer at this price... etc. Sound familiar? Watch in particular for those attacking other posters who are presenting logical, measured arguments but getting flamed for it, accused of being shorters, traders, accumulators, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.006(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $89.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $35.68K 354.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 196446 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 238249 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.