JBH 0.27% $62.33 jb hi-fi limited

worth selling , page-69

1. 1,545 Posts.
    "Good points, Bloodwynch. Let's not lose sight of the fact many were happy to pay $17 for JBH not that many months ago."

And not that many months ago people were prepared to pay $7 for CNP.... it's now 50cents

A few months ago brokers were putting buy recommendations on MQG when it was $100+

My point is that you cannot simply say that that a stock is undervalued based on the fact that its share-price was once higher.

I am not disputing that the fact that JBH may well be undervalued...its price has fall significantly from its highs...

Or it may in fact be overvalued????

You have a very good point thought and that is that market sentiment will determine the price....and of late the market sentiment seems to have been to sell?

Unfortunately the market will jump on board average stocks in a sector that is in flavor before a good stock in an out of flavor sector....my philosophy is to go with the flow if you want to make good money....

BTW I'm not all that sure that fundamentals for JBH are all that strong as I have mentioned in earlier posts....

Still a floor has to be found somewhere?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.