MYR 1.79% 82.5¢ myer holdings limited

Just on the off chance that anyone from MYER happens to see this...

1. 1,845 Posts.
    Just on the off chance that anyone from MYER happens to see this thread can I suggest that you make it a little easier for people to actually buy the items they want by opening a few more cash registers.

MOTH and I were in Myer at Maquarie Centre on the Monday before XMAS and had an awful time trying to pay for a couple of towels and a photo frame. Had we not been so desperate to finish our present shopping we would have abandoned the goods and left the store. The floor we were on had half a dozen or so PAY HERE signs at unattended cash registers and only ONE open PAY HERE desk with, naturally, a long and very frustrating queue. In the end we went down one floor and finally found somewhere to pay without a huge wait BUT I refuse to even set foot in either TARGET or KMART because it takes too long to pay for things and MYER looks like it will be next.

Don't think my opinions don't matter, because unlike many HC posters I am a woman and I am in charge of purchases. If you lose my custom you lose a very valuable customer and more importantly, if I find it frustrating to shop in your stores with the ability to shop at any time of the day or night which I choose, imagine how irritated your average customer who works full or part-time gets.

My apologies to Buffet for going slightly off topic but MYR will never be a good investment until it learns to value its customers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $686.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 81.8¢ $526.9K 637.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13850 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.5¢ 950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.