KAL 0.00% 3.0¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

Surely some have noticed that this announcement is a separate...

1. 190 Posts.
    Surely some have noticed that this announcement is a separate and single-focused repeat from the Notice of Meeting (page 27 of a 74-pager) from Feb. 2. A classic case of rewards coming from a bit of heads down research.

If you look at the original, the figures are the same and, if anything, the sentiment is probably stronger because of the greater detail.

Congratulations (and thank-you) to the switched-on management of KAL for recognising that this hugely positive message was lost in the last announcement and for putting in the effort to get it out there for all to digest. Wish I held in more companies that have management as sound as KAL's.

Be assured then that this is on its way - maybe a slight pull back leading up to the meeting on March 6, but just take that as an opportunity to get more because not long after the KAL meeting comes the completion of the BYR due dilligence on the deal to buy KAL's U prospects, which is certain to go through and will add tremendous impetus (not to mention dollars) to KALs future efforts and results from Norseman. Unfortunately (for newbies) the chance to get free BYR shares from the settlement of this deal is long gone (thank you I'm looking forward to my freebies) but still lots to like and a lot more to come from KAL.

Good luck to all and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.755M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $2 74

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 21662 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.