BMN 2.23% $2.19 bannerman energy ltd

worth watching stabilising, page-16

1. 27,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3300
    couldnt help myself tibbs, got a few more at 72c.

long term hold to production or t/o like yourself.

2 years ago, bought some for 1.20, and been dreammn about this sort of entry.

Now its here, what are we waiting for?

Apparently, talking to clive, the point which savanna actually have is that the minister originally rejected BMN application, and was influenced to do so, based on false information presented by others. When BMN appealled, and presented the correct information, to discount the garbage previously put to the minister by others, the minister recognised the truth of the matter, and correctly granted the bmn EPL.

It is Savannas claim, that the minister has no right to review his decision and change his mind. It is this point that savanna are trying to gripe with.

My understanding, it is generally frowned heavily apon in the courts, parties who lengthly delays in applying for this sort of thing ie, wait 2 years for BMN to jorc, then make their claim. Coupled, only now that Savanna are applying for nuclea fuels, also evident savanna are underhanded in nature.

There are precidents of others cases which are all in BMN favour.

Other issue is that Savanna dont have the cash to fight it out in the courts and lose.

The general sentiment, was very much in BMN favour, just annoying.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
-0.050(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $391.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.31 $2.17 $1.112M 505.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3301 $2.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 15000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.