WTF 0.00% $3.05 wotif.com holdings limited

Where are you getting your data from to know that accomodation...

1. 5,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1427
    Where are you getting your data from to know that accomodation searches are declining?

"algorithm changes mean nothing if your site is establishing strong CTR's on each search term" - You can not achieve high CTR without high rankings, so algorithm changes do matter if they cause your rankings to change from 1st/2nd to 25th. It is unlikely, but certainly a possibility.

"That is why Wotif have maintained number 1 position consistency over the last few years." - Are you trying to say that wotif's rankings are high because their CTR is higher than the weighted CTR (by ranking) of competing sites for the same search terms? If so, that is part of Google's algorithm that could be changed, removed or devalued at any moment.

But SEO is a fairly irrelevant topic to be discussing. The search frequency data for accomodation keywords is very relevant though.

Search makes up 50% of wotif's traffic, so it is an issue worth tracking.

I am not a shareholder, but if I was I would not be worried about the future of search, just whether wotif will continue to innovate. Unless of course your data is worth worrying about, please do link to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.