LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

having digested latest hole results released,i can only come to...

1. 523 Posts.
    having digested latest hole results released,
    i can only come to the conclusion that the homogenicity of the results indicates boring through the last of the main flow from the core of the volcano.
    the lack of any concentrated particular area but with overall average of .2gm/t drilled through .
    Astounding considering what i am thinking of.
    my previous calculations were at 50 ppb for a limited area.
    the .2gm/t is equivalent to 200 ppb.
    if the central flow from the volcanic core was massive and
    in a geologically short time the overflow Au values will be reflected by this.

with regard to eroded vs exploded (particularly re age)
    the upper oxidised layers of drill results so far reflect how deep the "ERODED" layers actually are.

what i,m saying is that all the metals present are of deep origin....Very deep.
    where holes 6-7 were placed is close to a large fault running fom KIMBE to shrader.from north south is another large fault meeting there where peter has been drilling.
    Most of the volcanic overflow seems to have been to the south and east...the way the volcanoes shape lies...
    so i presume the deep thrust has come up,fractured the ocean floor and split into two vents.shrader and andewa...
    with the main force at andewa....
    its entirely possible the are substantial epithermal gold deposits along that MAJOR e/w fault line,being lateral to the central eruption point at andewa.

if the whole of the erupta was averaging 100ppb thats enormous and maybe the largest yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.926K 481.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4497437 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15472482 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.