GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Well my posts seem to have caused a stir - messages from new...

1. 262 Posts.
    Well my posts seem to have caused a stir - messages from new friends telling me to be careful - thank you.

Just so we are at the full disclosure level - here are the messages.

!. from this number +61417445202

Are you treading dangerous waters? Please take heed
    Please take heed the plaintiff contends that he has been bought into hatred, ridicule and contempt by reason of the matters complained of and that he continues to suffer loss and damage to his reputation and injury to his feelings, entitling him to an award of compensatory damages. The claim for aggravated damages is based upon the defendant's beliefs that the allegations were false: that they were published with malice and for an improper purpose, namely to punish, embarrass and humiliate the plaintiff because he has been critical of the plaintiffs business practices

I responded - please call me to discuss this message
    The phone was turned off - with no message bank.

2. From this number - +61427777758 and also isn't reachable

Shane some friendly advice

You are opening yourself for legal action on your latest hotcopper postings
    I suggest you remove them Your revelations are not true
    Regards your friend

My response - Feel free to speak to me
    AND - which parts aren't true

And a response to message 2 from a 3rd number - +61407763421 - how many phones does this person have.

You have breached the confidentiality and denigrated GCN which is what you are not to do under the agreement. You should act quickly be removing the post. Your friend.

My response - LOL As this is either Richard or a mate - tell Richard he is in breach - I'm not in breach.
    The terms of the settlement are theoretically confidential - but Richard is in breach of the agreement.

After these message I got a bit cranky and sent this to all 3 numbers

Tell Richard to pay his / CGN bills

Haven't heard back as yet - that was an hour ago

NB - if this isn't from someone inside the GCN office - how do they know the who, what and when of the agreement. The breach relates to late payment and non payment of amounts

And how all of a sudden do these friends have my mumber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.