SRT 0.00% 17.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

wots it worth

1. 363 Posts.
    RSL has a show of a Uranium in lease somewhere in Africa ,and according to the ones in the "know" another about to come. Presently there has been no aero survey to high light targets, no stream sampling, no rock chips, no trenching, and no drilling sites to focus on.

wow Africa is a definate goer for this mob within the next ...3years maybe

A U deposit in W.A. that is not sounding too exciting, so worth no further expenditure

740sg Klms in the NT. That may host according to the informed RSL posters on this site: Uranium, Gold,Iron Ore,Manganese and a host of other minerals

Some Tosser here was mouthing of about the I/O in the Daly region, 100 million tonnes, or was that tons??
    Great, its all low grade, in fact its all magnetite which is an inferior ore to haematite
    and let us question how this company is going to shift 100ml tones, or is it tons to China.
    Wow, build a railway over 200klms to the Adelaide Darwin rail link… over rivers, flood plains and rocky terrain rises .. that country is not like the Pilbara

No significant exploration work has began on any site other than the WA

Me thinks about .015, before they spend all the money
    then .000

Its your money .... by all means read the posts from the regulars Baron, Marlin and Tangems... seems like its like the Indians calling offering cheap bargins on phone connections... if you post enough you will get a sucker to buy

UBULL is the only poster on this site with any creditablity

Barramun
    does not hold this rubbish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.17am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.