PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Would a PAR representative on social media help??, page-2

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Beaza79....I vote no. Social Media has proven itself to be very disorienting and disturbing. There are enough vehicles to manage information, and when that information is released, it's message and motive should be understood by those who know about it's value. Why? They are investors and look for such companies that will inspire them into ownership. Adding another link via a spigot of information, especially Social Media, I believe would lessen the knowledge needed to make a decision. Social Media is too fast paced and short answered, NOT what is needed for wise decision making in investing.

Regarding our lack of upward mobility, you have to realize that we are still a couple of years (?) from making any large monetary return on an investment. That doesn't work out well in the markets. People want quick returns in today's world, which so happens to be a similarity to Social Media. It is also proved to be a read and forget type of information forum. Too easy to look up a quick answer, which is short of information.

Anyone giving information on their stock would obviously give you "subtle hints as to how good the drug that they have is", of course! That's what the gig is all about. Look, I understand a good promoting job as a spokesperson or someone from a company answering questions. I must ask, if HC is considered Social Media. I would say yes. But having someone speaking for the company on a link does not make me ignore research I myself have discovered, or have had presented to me on the forum. (There are plenty here as you know all too well).

Have I dragged on too much? Probably. My basic answer to you is that we are way too far away from realizing any income for most investors to buy in now. The simple answer. Anything you hear or read to improve your commitment is all well and good, as is something bad. All in all, I bought into PAR near the high price, and felt very fortunate....as I did for a LOT of my purchases in different stocks. My bad, but I needed to learn the ups and downs of Mr. Market. Mr. Market will always surprise you though! Think like a Nature Photographer. Patience will get you that rare and beautiful moment when all things come together. And all the while, you will be learning by watching, listening, and setting up your next shot for the future.

Best of luck to us all, and with friends like we have here on this forum, together we will keep learning and waiting for that day of the perfect sunrise.

Just my thoughts......................edski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.