PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Would a PAR representative on social media help??, page-63

1. 1,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    I used to think it would be great to have a representative on here telling us everything is ok. But we realistically don’t need it, we have some of the best research already done for us, thanks Mozz! And so many others! And we have real life experience from a number of posters. We have phase 2 results already done and have hundreds of people treated and reached into the US market and had fantastic feedback from Liffort Hobley which was one of the best testimonies I have ever heard plus other NFL players. We have posters literally begging for access.

I for one am happy to sit and wait patiently knowing that it is highly likely there will be tremendous news coming.

When the deal is done or we get approval or we get confirmation of DMOAD. So much potentially amazing news to come. And people are probably only factoring in OA let alone MPS, the twins. What about if asthma or ARDS or heart failure come into the picture or the hundreds if not thousands of diseases related to inflammation. And I still say at some stage we will see a trial for Long Covid.

I am absolutely positive that the market will recognise what we have in time. And when the value begins to be realised it will be so much sweeter knowing I have ridden the rough seas and come out the other side.

I say let the team focus on delivering the outcome we are here for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.