PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Thanks Beaza79 for posting this. Clearly Dr T sees his...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thanks Beaza79 for posting this. Clearly Dr T sees his interaction on HC as part of his CSO role. I had a different impression and stand corrected. Putting aside the differences in the companies (PAR and RAC are different - maybe test cricket verse 20-20 - Sorry Edski 'slow- verse fast-paced' as you suggested) I agree with you that the points Dr T has noted above are relevant to both. We are not talking about 'ramping' but rather making sure the science is understood - pointing to the most relevant papers, explaining why a given trial result is so significant etc. etc. There are lots of examples in Dr T's case which have helped me. Here we have some wonderful individuals who report research, take polls, contact investor relations/raise questions at AGMs and report back. What you/Dr T are advocating is a more direct line of communication which recognizes the value of forums such as we have here. Thinking this through, I'm with you on this - irrespective of whether it has any positive/negative/neglible impact on the share price. I haven't sold a share in RAC or any in PAR due to confidence in their respective futures. This confidence has come (in Dr T's words) from gaining an understanding of what they are trying to do. The way Dr T has used social media, and your specific example above, is worth bringing to the attention of our company in my opinion. This is not to say that they are putting the message out there but that there is an opportunity that they are missing given the quality of our forum here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.