PAR 4.55% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Would a PAR representative on social media help??, page-77

1. 5,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    Par is exactly who i was talking about. I wasnt directly comparing them. The last line was a throw away line about 1 flying and 1 not but u obviously couldnt see that.
    For the last time, i think that having a rep on here answering questions would help our sp just as it has with RAC. I wouldnt expect it to follow the RAC trajectory given they r at much different stages and there r many different moving parts between the 2. I can c how valuable having Dr T on their threads has helped everybody clearly understand what they have and indirectly increased the sp. id much prefer our sp going up even if it meant a par rep commenting on here. If u dont and prefer watching our sp drop bcos u dont want anybody on here thats ur prerogative . Given how good our results have been and the proof we have our sp should b nowhere near where it as and i have no doubt that if we had a par rep on here it wouldnt b at 2.30 and when we do finally get good news we r launching from $4 not $2.. Each to their own i guess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.8¢ 23.3¢ 22.5¢ $46.92K 203.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 337 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 138166 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.