XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Danube Thanks and likewise I value your opinions. As I said...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Danube

Thanks and likewise I value your opinions. As I said previously I?m LONG. What worries me is that everyone else is, and so I?m trying not to follow the folk and think outside the square. At the 2007 high wasn?t that the time to sell, when everyone else was buying?

I?m not saying that it can?t go higher, just that it?s not the screaming buy it was in March09, so the probability of doing so is much less. Risk/Reward ! From March09 the gains have been stellar (I say again, 2nd best in history), so I think it prudent to take some gains off the table and wait. People are so extremely bullish it?s hard to fathom and reminds me of the BHP mania the day it hit $50 or Australian Housing. I think any stock bought this week will be cheaper between now and DEC10.Let?s see if I?m wrong.
    I still think any major pullback would be a buying op due to money printing that will ensue.

DCT
    Quote ?A breach of the 4500 level would suggest a double dip recession or a housing bubble pop is likely.?
    I do not believe it to be a matter of probability; it is simply a matter of time.

<>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.