PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

As I understand it, from information I have received from ASIC,...

1. 136 Posts.
    As I understand it, from information I have received from ASIC, this proposed takeover is an all or nothing scheme of arrangement, for Zhongjin Lingnan to be successfull they have to acquire 90% of the shares,(shareholders vote) if Zhongjin Lingnan receive anything less than the 90%, the takeover will not succeed and therefore will not go ahead.
    It is therefore up to the shareholders to decide, I for one will definatly be voting against it.
    As previously stated, Perilya which is us as shareolders have,
    .1. Spent millions $184 million in acquiring Globestar Mining Corporation in the Dominican Republic(which is a low cost mine to operate)
    .2.spent millions in exploration costs and developing of Mines particularly Potosi Silver Peak Mine at Broken Hill which has now been put on hold until base metal price improve,and be assured they will improve and when they do this company will make a fortune if we let them steal this company from us at 35 cents per share.
    The current book value of these shares is 50 cents per share and when base metal prices improve I believe that these shares could be worth between 75 cents and $1.00 per share sometime in the future. If I was in their position I would be more than happy to acquire this company at
    35 cents per share, what a joke, keep in mind that if they are successful they alone will get the benefits from the millions already spent on the exploration and mine development that we have already paid for. As I have already said it is now up to the shareholders to decide the outcome of this proposed takeover. This is my opinion DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.