PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

I hear what you are saying, but this is an all or nothing scheme...

1. 136 Posts.
    I hear what you are saying, but this is an all or nothing scheme of arrangement. For ZL to be succesful they have to aquire 90% of the vote, all that is needed is for 11% of the shareholders to vote against it and their bid will be unsuccesful."As it should be". We as shareholders have been part of the succesful takeover of a low cost mine in Globe International,we have spent millons on the development of Potosi Silver Peak Mine at Broken Hill, which has now been put on hold because of low base metal prices,if you follow the paper trail from their various announcements you will find that many more millions have been spent on exploration .
    When base metal prices improve, and they will, Potosi will open and whoever owns this company will reap the benefits of the money we have spent.
    I do recall back on the 7th of November 2011 that tis company stongly recommended that we take up a share placement of shares at 42 cents per share, and they talked about shareholder value which I now label as total crap for us shareholders, in under two years they have done a complete turn around, they are now recommending that we sell to ZL for 35 cents per share,thay are obviously protecting their jobs and they must think we are stupid.
    As I have said previously I will definatly be voting against this takeover as I detest being coned,I hope that other shareholdres agree and vote accordingly, with a bit of luck the Foreign Investment Reveiw Board will not approve their takeover bid anyhow. Regardless it is up to the shareholders to vote, I for one will be voting against it. My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.