FAR 4.95% 48.0¢ far limited

would be a good day, page-35

1. 368 Posts.
    Philharmonic; QUOTE:

"You either believe ME is telling the truth and is up to the job or you dont. If you dont then you sell. Plenty of stocks going up today so why not dable elsewhere.
    Me im looking at the big picture.More time spent at the table means a better deal and a higher sp imo."

Exactly!! He could have accepted one of these 3 offers as soon as they were made, worse case senario... 1 free-carried drill with no cash reimbursement for costs incurred already for surveying etc.
    And it would have been a profitable deal, atleast short term (if there was no oil), for all shareholders.

The fact that it's taking this long PROVES WITHOUT A DOUBT that he's bargaining for the best deal he can get for himself, and therefore the rest of us shareholders aswell.

In other words, the longer negotiations take, the higher the stock will go post announcement... up to a certain point of course, remaining realistic... a point which we are now coming close...

The more time that passes without the announcement, and the shares remaining under the psychological 10c barrier, the more I want to buy. I just need to find some more money....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.025(4.95%)
Mkt cap ! $44.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $132.2K 269.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53142 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 3155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.