PEN 8.70% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

O ye of little faith.No such thing as can't.What you are missing...

1. F15
    424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    O ye of little faith.

No such thing as can't.

What you are missing is the fact that you have a tiny Australian that has identified a great opportunity in the USA, set up there, got the local land holders on side aquired an extensive amount of proven U bearing ground and the historical drilling data associated with parts of it for a pittance, not to mention the time factor it has saved.

They have survived one of the worst financial downturns in history and not alone have they survived it they have taken advantage of it by employing some excellent minds in the U industry and are now setting the standard in the U mining application & approval process in the USA.

They have not missed a beat in achiving their goals, have kept shareholders informed and have given every opportunity for holders to participate along the way.

Have I missed anyting, heaps and its mostly possitive.

And of course don't forget SA for the U & Molly, a long way off I know but still sitting there in the background.

What PEN have achieved would have taken others at least twice as long to achieve and cost a lot more too.

I believe we are now in a Bull Market that is not to say it won't be a rocky road ahead.

Possible tightening of U demand/supply.

There is a series of positive news to come.

We are slowly closing in on the time frame where those that want to take advantage of the 12 month CGT rule will have to jump on board or possibly miss out on these low prices.

I only see a problem with a large amount of shares on issue and the ongoing issuing of shares and consolidation when it's been done by companies who have no clear objectives or goals other that ensuring their ongoing management salaries.

In my view PEN does not fall into this catagory. I am not uncomfortable with the number of shares on issue.

Some are getting edgy, that is understanable. Others can not believe their luck that the price has satyed where it is for so long. Take your pick.

This female Swan will eventually fly.

Cheers to all F15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $495.0K 4.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 5558849 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 320251 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.