WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Would Directors, page-15

1. 2,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    "cash flow is the next catalyst" - It will be the only catalyst to allow the share price to break the yo-yo cycle. Cash is the only thing, as a share holder ( or potential one ), that will give us a measure of OBJ success. It is the only thing that can't be speculated about - when (or if) it arrives in ASX-OBJ announcements it will be what it is, a reflection of OBJ management performance and skill in negotiating the best outcome for OBJ and shareholders. We all should be awaiting the cash to appear. As far as I am concerned, until it arrives, this will never break the $0.10 mark, had plenty of 'news' but it rests in a coma sub 10c for a reason and no amount of research, cheering, graphs etc will ever be enough for a skeptical market. I really don't understand why you would even bother to email HRH. It reminds me of some variance of the 'Stockholm syndrome'.
    All the above maybe a load of BS to most, but your 'investment' languishes at 7.8c. Honestly ask yourself, based on past history only, what is more probable for the share price to touch first? $0.065 or $0.105? Sucks doesn't it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.