WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Would Directors, page-17

1. 5,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    This is certainly getting frustrating. I thought we might see some income from the 200k initial units shipped but even that is not certain looking at the previous emails, thanks for posting guys.

Am i correct in thinking the units being shipped are being manufactured by a third party, and that cost is potentially being covered by pg. Thus we may have minimal cost but at the same time we are allowing licensed product to be shipped with no license payment.

The scary thing is there has been mention in a few communications of the items being low margin high volume products. This seems to be the precursor to tell us that production costs are covered elsewhere so no profit there, and all we have is license fee which may well turn out to be cents per unit. Hope it is dollars but i just cant see pg paying more than is dragged out of them screaming. Are yhere any examples anyone is aware of for a pg supplier that has beneffited handsomely as a result of dealing with them.

Surely pg not saying no to bg has effectively stopped any other interest in that area. No one will invest or spend real time and money investigating, knowing what obj already supposedly have riding with pg, in case pg turn around and take it up and obj are too scared to rock the boat it seems. Im sure management are frustrated also but its about time there was some accurate information given. Not same old all very near crap again in next quarterly next to a big fat zero in earnings column. How can that even be possible at this point.
    Last edited by andrewk65: 05/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.