WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Would Directors, page-18

1. 26,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    What we all need to understand that the daily share price fluctuations , even though impacts us shareholders as to the value of our portfolio's, it doesn't impact the wages the directors are earning. Yes their own shares are worth less, or more, but they have no intention of selling any then the daily share price is of no relevance. The directors have continuously stated they want to build a sustainable income deriving company. They are well on track to doing this, and have worked very hard for the last 12 years to get the foundation right. Their payday will be in the performance shares by November 17.. 10 million shares... There salaries if you compare to other ASX companies is certainly not on the high end of the scale. If the share is still 10c by Nov 17 then $1 mill bonus.. if its 20 cents then $2 mill 30c then 3 million... so you can see that their efforts will be in ensuring the company will receipt the $20 mill to achieve the bonuses. I would be confident that all negotiations with P & G and other interested parties would have had this thought in their minds... Although frustrating, and many missed opportunities n the market I have confidence OBJ will be a great performer and will give shareholders a good return as time goes on. The big thing for shareholders is if they eventually start paying dividends... over the next 10 years you may recoup your total share purchase price !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.