LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Bsumisu,A few points 1) Lynas Plant is designed by a combination...

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Bsumisu,

A few points

1) Lynas Plant is designed by a combination of Australian Entrepreneurship, Europe know how and Chinese know how full stop. Nothing Japanese about it.
    2) We are not helping the Japanese , THEY came running to us not us to them when China started squeezing their family jews so we are doing them a favour. They need us more then we need them because they know China can destroy them anytime economically and financially.
    3) If Japan is helping us, Phase 2 will be up and running but did the Japanese help us? NO, we are now stuck in a lets wait and see if demand comes approach while we have interest payments to make to them. The sooner we pay of the loan the better and good riddance, its dirty money anyways from all the gold they stole of us during WW2.

4) China will muscle in and take more of Lynas’s business with more contracts sealed in the future pushing the Japanese out because you know what they piss fart around waiting for economy to pick while hampering the company’s effort to make more profit. Tell me if Japan is so good why isn’t phase 2 running?

So in conclusion no I am not selling my shares because doing that it would be hypocritical of me.

5) Also you are holding RIO and FMG. So who is the biggest customer of FMG? China. Enough Said.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.