WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

would it be fair to say, page-49

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    You approach this the wrong way round.

Why do we not have any patents protected at this stage of the game should be your question.

But I do not wish to be drawn into examples of milestone payments given by large companies prior to patent protection as it would be such a lengthy discussion and I feel that I spent enough time on this forum for this weekend.

Please research how companies protect promising research, how DPUs ( discovery performance units ) are treated by GSK within their new approach since 2008 for their innovative programs which was trend setting for the industry.

DPUs are intended to operate like a biotech company housed in a big pharma firm. Much as a biotech gets funded by venture capitalists, a DPU receives an initial bolus of money and then extra cash when certain project goals are met. Each DPU had an initial review after a year of operation and will undergo another review this month, the 18-month check point. The board meets a last time at the three-year mark.

This is something I had to hoped to see developed with GSK and certain funding details to be shared with market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.