MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

would love to short this stock at 2.8c, page-2

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    atmsf dont worry mate, the guy clearly doesnt have a clue, now and then we will get such stupid posts... The guy only seems to be holding one stock AUQ... If you have a look at the lack of interest and the chart of AUQ you can clearly see why he seems frustrated...

The rerating upon revenue expectations will confirm if the MC is "ridiculious", some how I think if he had actually done some homework like the rest of us and compared other such related companies he might actually be saying the opposite...

Us Mooters are going to have to expect such posts from now on in... Most of us are in nice profits, there will still be a bit of tree shaking... I think its holding nice, a close today of anything above 2.6 is a clear sign we are primed for another run...

ozelectro must just me lonely over at his non moving AUQ stock...

MMZ the right sector at present, no matter what down turn in the resource sector or the financial sector one has to understand online gaming of sorts is not effected by world economy.... after all FB boomed in the GFC...

still early days, the more you research this company and related companies that are making high revenue one has to come to the conclusion it is still a buy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.