MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

Hi Pile,"They have not ramped the stock but have researched and...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Hi Pile,

"They have not ramped the stock but have researched and created interest to the point where the sp has risen over 100%. Good on them I say if you can make money and walk away knowing you have told the truth while doing it there is no problems." Well said mate, only it's not time to walk away yet (lol) as the uptrend is still intact.

I dont believe I have made any unsubstantiated ramping comments (ie the likes of blue sky, train & moon etc lol). Always try to back up my posts with research & charts etc. When I do charts, I never liked giving unrealistic targets. I only revise up my technical target when a key resistance is broken or when a breakout is about to happen. If most of u think my charts are ramping, I will keep those targets to myself then.

As to managing risk part, Iv mentioned many times that this one is risky, so u need to have plans in place to reduce risk (free carry for early birds, tight stops for late comers perhaps?). To me, iv taken free carry & I realise stocks cant go up in straight lines, a pull back & consolidation is often healthy for LT. As long as the uptrend is intact, I will let my free carry stay in & hopefully keep rolling.

GL
    JL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.