MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

Today was another down day on the market but 1 thing is for sure...

1. 14 Posts.
    Today was another down day on the market but 1 thing is for sure that support is solid.
    First sell order in the morning we saw a few selling down scaring a lot of people.
    Again we saw .017cents until the buyers came back in to boost it to 1.9cents.

Now I will not use any names but we saw some down rampers during that time saying I told you so. That is a low blow to people that have invested a substantial amount of money into this company. How many companies in the last 2-3 trading days have we seen climb up in price?
    The answer is not many at all.
    All of my stocks are in the red in recent days and I am sure that many other people like myself are experiencing the same problem.
    I am still to find a stock which continually climbs up without falling back down.
    But I am still searching.

Anyway today just reinforced my opinion of MMZ and cannot wait to see another successful company in the making. To down ramp MMZ is like telling ZYNGA in 2007 they won't amount to anything as well. How do you know without waiting for the full picture to unfold? So many announcements still to come. I am happy to wait and see the future unfold.

So who ever is thinking about trying to invest in the only listed online interactive games network you might be a part of history in the making.

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.