MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

Hi PG, personally I cant agree more with u (as I have taken a...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Hi PG, personally I cant agree more with u (as I have taken a beating during GFC due to the massive play by shorters), but they do play it by the rule, so guess we just cant do anything about it. This issue has already been debated on VIL & it almost caused the collapse of VIL threads, of course i think the shorts have negatively impacted its SP too. I will never short sell as im personally against it, but instos/pros do play this game in the mkt to catch traders both ways (& of course they say they'r providing liquidity......).

Anyway, back to the topic. I think it's still too early to judge whether or not this company is currently over or undervalued. It's impossible to make such judgements when the expected news is still in the pipeline. I agree the stock is currently speculation driven (hence why I mentioned risky many times & need to have plan in place to reduce risk), but if the expected news comes out with major sponsors/advertisers (with contracted advertising rev already) & global partners (with global expansion plans) etc, then even 100ML MC may not be enough to justify their future prospects, especially given the global hype on this sector now?

So there's no point talking about valuation just ATM, the charts say trade the trade, the momentum is there & there could still be room for further price appreciation. Im sure there would be plenty of time to make FA discussions when the news is out. As of now, might as well enjoy the ride & take profits along the way.

GL all
    JL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.