would members pay $25 a year for membership?, page-30

1. 8,527 Posts.
    oh dear

we who are paid by the political parties - wish it were so!!!

To those who speculate that parties pay for services rendered - it may well happen - but not with regard to HC.

I could always ask though:-

Dear Tony, My bank balance has hit a bit of a slump. I am constantly trumpeting your virtues on an internet share trading chat forum site which is very good - Hot Copper - heard of it?

I am willing to keep banging your drum (which I've so far done for zilch) if you will agree to pay me an agreed $200 per week. All under wraps of course. I'll provide a secret bank account number, and details, and you send the money. No more questions asked, eh?? (I'm from Qld!)

Pardon?? What's that? Labor have "Get Up" and they do it for them for nothing??? Well, that's YOUR opinion.

Don't think so.Well, you would know best. But then one could say they have vested interests.

Anyway, know you're on hols (just saw you beach yourself in the pier to pub race at Lorne) but have a think about it.
    BTW - HC is not to know I am soliciting this money - so not a word to them or their admin, eh?? There's a good chap.

I'll be in the phone booth third from the right in the lobby of the Lorne pub at precisely 7pm tomorrow night - and will await your confirmation with much anticipation.

Yours devoted plugger,
    Moi

Hooray - there's the Coles bills paid!!

Woops - just sent this to Tony Windsor - wrong ady - wrong Tony! Now it'll hit the fan!!

Help, Misty! You got me into this!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.