EPS 0.00% 5.3¢ epsilon energy limited

would suggest a big open and spike up monday

1. 2,257 Posts.
    Looks set for a big open and SP spike-up judging by the 100,000 single bid @ .53c left on the boards, as well as some likely good press coverage re its huge gains and healthy consolidation and accumulation this last week. I can still hear ryderman squawking something about being left at the station without a ticket from here - not always a good idea to brag about your conquests and then try to predict/hope/post where one thinks it will return to. The BHP/Downer approval to sell Uranium to China today will only enhance the prospects of all GOOD 'U' stocks next week and beyond, as well. The floodgates have opened now, the lobbying will be intense, and the pedal will be to the metal to get all possible projects into full swing at the earliest possible time. Banks will also have a fresh view on GOOD Uranium company's and management, re monetary requirements for mine start-ups as a result of this latest news.
    EPS at the official close today showed 423,720 on the bid to 295,503 on the sell. I think that says it all as to where this stock is likely to be tracking next week.
    It's also the Omen stock by it's stock code EPS if you weren't aware - meaning 'Earnings per Share' (lol).
    Pleasant and plentiful weekend to all holders.
    wrxsti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.