MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Would this ever fly?, page-20

1. 7,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1295
    @Fastback6666

Realistically, what do you think the chances are that MSB will run at another P3 trial on their own? I suggest the funds to do so might not be as readily available as times gone by. Maybe AGVHD but I also suggest that wouldn't be the most efficient way forward nor most palatable to the FDA.

That leaves partnership(s) or take over.

Now look at IP and staff. I suggest the interest is wholly and solely on the IP. There are no job ads seeking 'highly paid executives that have failed in 4 P3 trials with Stem Cells'. A big chunk of IP relates to manufacturing and MSB (whilst retaining the rights) third parties that out and that wouldn't be ideal for big Pharma I would think (I see this as another reason to take over).

MSB has been trials, trials and more trials whist the R&D on the actual product hasn't advanced significantly for some time. It makes sense of course but it is a resource issue. That's not to say additional applications have not been added for use of the same cells, but that has nothing to do with the cells themselves or combining cells with other therapies etc. It's all been quite clunky and time consuming in retrospect. It's not been a waste of time but it's also not been efficient - it screams out for change.

IMO, there isn't much else except for the IP in MSB. It needs to be driven fast and efficiently. I reckon the fastest and most efficient way forward would be in big Pharma's hands.

If everything is run via partnerships, it would make logical sense to have the partner take the lead, as MSB being the lead is why the 4 x P3's failed. So it lends itself to me at least that MSB 'expertise' is not very attractive as a bargaining position.

I worry that SI thinks more of his legacy and impact on humanity rather than what is best for shareholders. Yes, I know, I am the only self centered, greedy shareholder here - everyone else is here for other reasons!! I am guessing but I think that might of been one of the reasons SI did an interview with his mate and large shareholder AW. I think it was an attempt at saying that he is aware of SHs concerns and AW was symbolic of those concerns (and everything is hunky dory because AW is on board). I thought it was a weird thing to do myself and it came across as those two colluding but that might just be me! I also reckon the larger shareholders would be applying pressure after all this time without significant revenue, commercialization and no P3 successes. I don't believe the status quo is long for this world.

All the ravings of a lunatic. Don't trust a word I say.......but everyone else is spot on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.