APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

No I wouldn't accept a takeover at 10c. That would be a market...

1. 1,858 Posts.
    No I wouldn't accept a takeover at 10c. That would be a market cap of $70m. We are looking at a potential return of $10m pa from this year with a plant that has already been built (based on 2007 AGM projection). We are looking at launching into the next one hot on it's heals. We have just passed through the painful setup phase and have product sent around the world to be evaluated by potential customers and partners. TiO2 purity was beyond expectations. Why would 10c be reasonable???

If it isn't obvious, the reason why you keep getting moderated out is that your posts tend to present a grossly negative vitriolic viewpoint without any supportive evidence. As the mod said...."baiting". It comes across as just trying to spook the market for whatever reason you may have. Your tone is similar to when you got moderated out of OXR. "...demand[ing] I be allowed to exercise my say" probably doesn't help.

If there are reasons for your assertions, fill us in. Personally I'm quite happy to hear bad news alongside the good. Otherwise, just move on to another stock and you'll be a lot happier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.