APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

would you accept a 10c takeover, page-8

1. 223 Posts.
    Buddy,
    You and others are giving Davyboy just what he wants- attention to his inane and puerile ravings on HC.
    In July he stated ( in a post on OXR)he was losing his life savings, and indicated he held stock. His post was moderated.
    On APG he consistently bags the stock and indicates he has no holding.As he does not contribute anything to this Forum he should be ignored and he will probably find another stock where he will get replies and sit back and gloat and think how clever he is. ( if he does not get moderated out like EARNIE did,though EARNIE contributed a lot and is missed).
    His continued baiting and inflaming must surely get him moderated out now- he certainly deserves it.
    Let us all be positive in our thinking (long term holders certainly are,traders have a different point of view which changes by the hour as their's is based solely on market trends.
    I believe FERGUSG is a consultant to Merchant Banks though not in the mining sector.I read his posts carefully and with great interest.There others with great experience in these matters and their postings are read with great interest.
    This will certainly be the the year for APG to shine irrespective of the Global Fiscal mess. Last time I spoke to Nick Gaston he was not concerned, saying there is a lot of money out there sitting on the sidelines.As he has been responsible for steering the finances of APG for the past 25 years and think one could say he is experienced.There will certainly be a lot of Institutions desperately looking for "ëmerging stocks" to help regain their image against their peers in the industry.So the competition to pick the right stocks is now afoot.
    I think I am preaching to the converted, so I will stop.

Patience will be rewarded

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.