would you employ dumb and dumber as ceo's

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    For those of you defending dumb and dumber - When I was suspended from posting 2 weeks ago, It was about the fact that top executives from the broking firm I used, (which happens to be a very large bank also) had met with dumb and dumber the day after they announced their new tax, the RRT, My broker told me that the execs that met dumb and dumber left the meeting feeling dejected and concerned for business because they found in discussion, that dumb and dumber had no idea of basic business principles with regard to capital expenditure, risk/reward Etc, it was obvious to them that neither of these clowns had an understanding of the intricacies of big business. The rhetoric from the labour party and their union mates since, plus the ongoing flight from our currency and collapse in resource stocks leaves no doubt that their concerns were well justified, Irrespective of Europe this was always going to happen.

So I ask you guys that defend this pair of clowns (And I might say you do have your right to do that) if you were the CEO of Rio or BHP etc, would you put Dumb and Dumber on to manage the company????? Dont kid yourselves that this government, if it continues on this path, will do untold damage to our international reputation as a safe and rewarding place for resource companies, dont kid yourself that we will see our Aussie dollar anywhere near the recent highs again, dont kid yourself that this tax wont cost thousands of jobs going forward, dont kid yourself that the mismanagement and inefficiencies wont continue, dont kid yourself that the resource sector in this country will get back to the strengths we have seen while these turkeys continue on this path of unwarranted, unprecedented incompetence and dont kid yourselves that a donkey vote is in any way intelligent, So for the dumb and dumber supporters, when you respond I would like to know in your response, the answer to my question, Would you put Dumb and Dumber on as managers of your company?????????
    ALH.
    PS. Lets make this a little mini poll, just a simple yes or no post in response.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.