OAU 20.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

would you go 'all in' on thx?, page-12

1. 953 Posts.
    Well if you can tell me what the risk is I will change my percentage for you............
    Have only exited this stock twice since I first bought them. Once was due to the crash firing more pineapples than a human could handle and Second was to make a quick play on another mob so I could accumulate more THX. Was a very uncomfortable feeling to sell but greed got the better of me and I got lucky this time.
    Will sell you this lot for 4 bucks if you want them. Fundamentals of this mob were good a few years ago and all thats happened is they have got better and better. And no I am not ramping as its all in the company announcements. The risk as I said is the market. Fundamentals can be brilliant but market crashes spare no company - except for gold ones. Would like to time this right and exit just before the next crash and buy back in at a lower price hence increase holding even more. If rumours on the UMC thread come to fruition then THX will have plenty of cash for the christmas stocking to ride out any blip in market conditions should I miss the play. Hence sit with what I have a wait it out. They arent some flash in the pants company like some, who's only interest is to prove up a resource for their buddies to ride the announcements whilst telling shareholders they intend to take it all the way to port when all along they have NFI how to or intention to. THX will go the whole 9 yards unless there was some hostile TO which I think this management has the brains to avoid. Hence my statement of THX = 0 risk.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $154.1K 26.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4006600 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25343180 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.