OXR oxiana limited

would you guys like to meet, page-11

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Gripper- re your post last night. You are spot on when you say "Cusack will do a snow job, talking over all opposition with prepared rhetoric. He has demonstrated this at previous meetings, speaking down to all who offer a differing point of view."

He would be preparing the comments and replies with the PR guys right now, ensuring that the "screw you" answers to relevant, challenging questions are pushed aside with the usual snow job, including "long term", "she'll be right", "we do the right thing and the share price will look after itself", etc, etc. The small shareholders are considered worthless nuisances by this man. (Of course, it is his beloved instos who have, in the main, actually done the shorting and unabated selling down opportunistically, which make his pandering courting of them look so naive and foolish).

I could almost write his answers and comments myself. It's the disinterested, arrogant style that I would have trouble with.

I truly hope that the attendees of the meeting make a real effort to put the hard questions to the Chair until they are properly dealt with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.