OXR oxiana limited

Thanks guys..MX I was not watching gold today. Good for LGLI am...

1. JK5
    2,000 Posts.
    Thanks guys..

MX I was not watching gold today. Good for LGL

I am investor too but I can't afford to hang to a continuing losing position. There is just no optimistic view with this share - just unbelieavable. There are plenty of other shares with strong shareholders support and they are willing to ride with the waves.

Thank Larlie.. I read your previous posting and noted that you have suffered too.

I am thinking of getting a cushiony day job which pay me well and I can have a good holiday whenever I feel like it. I don't believe in the market anymore - I feel that I and we do not have any protection. What's the point of investing and see your hard earned vanished for no apparent reason. I could understand if the company is totally busted.

Sorry - do not mean to rant... just a bit tired from watching the bloomberg.

I should take out my resume and have a good look. Sometimes, I feel guilty that I am not working... plenty of jobs out there and instead I am staying home and trying to be a smart investor. Not so smart after all when my investments end up net negative.

Cheer

JK5

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.