OXR oxiana limited

You don't know my situation so shut up.I've said my parents were...

1. 500 Posts.
    You don't know my situation so shut up.

I've said my parents were using this as a large basic for retirement. Buggered if they should have to work longer while Owen can waltz of with $11million for screwing them and many others over.
    It's not exactly a huge loss for someone sitting on $50-60million or even the other board members with $1.5-3million in stock.
    That would be enough for most people to fund a decent retirement.
    But maybe the life of luxury they've lived for last few years, they need to screw more money out for themselves while they can.

I'm doing my bit by trying to make them the funds so they don't have to work any longer.
    If it was me and I didn't have to worry about how they will look after themselves, I wouldn't care because this will get taken over for $3-4 in a next 12months and I could sit it out.

I did my numbers on a $2 copper price and came up with a base case much higher than this and what the copper price is nearly double that yet we are half the price. It's only one reason for that!

I have no doubt many of the long term OXR listers have much larger holdings than me and my family, I'm also sure they were able to save for a much longer time from a much higher salary so the loss in net worth isn't going to be the same issue for them.

Seems to me you, and a few others are the problems with OXR, you've been kissing OHs arse for so long you forgotten what good management and dealing with shareholders mean.

It's just like the old arguement that Australia should support everything the US does because they saved us in WW2.
    So Vietnam wasn't enough, you want to keep helping out forever?
    Just because Owen did a good job for X years that he should be paid an obscene amount to walk of an enjoy his retirement while destroying a lot of others while he also precided over a declining share price for 2 years in a raging bull market.

As I've said if OXR and the share price of the other plays cross I will be making the switch.
    In fact the others are probably in a worse financial situation yet they don't drop like OXR.

So blame the shorters, blame anyone but don't blame management for incompetence because it's just not the done thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.