OXR oxiana limited

bvb - it's your money, your choice, but what if you should sell...

1. 28,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    bvb - it's your money, your choice, but what if you should sell tomorrow at $1.97 and in 12 months it is trading at $2.97? How would you feel? Emotions should not govern your buy/sell choice. OH won't feel your wrath if you sell because he gets yet another freebie to indulge his retirement, this time for a contract he will not fulfil.

But I am mindful of your own circumstances, having said that.

One thing for certain. OH, or Ox Board, does not control the price of the share. Having spoken today to a broker at some length re Ox performance, I personally feel a little better. Their $3.50 expectation for 12 months' is still in place. Lots of ppl sold because of OH taking a back seat as well as because of the merger. Why shouldn't he retire? And hasn't OH had a bit of good luck on his side to go with his evident skillful performance as Ox's CEO? Think about it.

But as one poster said, mining companies can't zap back and forth between minerals which are flavour of the month to suit the daily gyrations of the metals market. One needs a long, long term horizon on this one, I suspect.

Like others, the fact that $4 has so far receded into the dim dark past is extraordinarily regrettable to me personally as well as many others. It's all about fear and greed and right now fear dominates. It's also about manipulation, short term opportunities to short term traders, international forces within Ox, etc. Ox is up there with the Big Boys now and I ain't selling.

Anyway, all the best bvb, whatever your decision - a pity you caught the sharp side of Mont who appears to have now lost his cool somewhat. So did I. He apparently believes I am also in need of his advice. lol

Common sense has got to return to the Ox price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.