OXR oxiana limited

would you guys like to meet, page-36

1. 500 Posts.
    I'd rather buy something I think will get to $10 in the time that OXR will get back to even $3.50 if that.
    This is 2 year view given the outlook for zinc.

Getting to $10 is a 400% return on that stock.
    Heck I can justify a $20+ on that stock if things line up.
    Which will be earning nearly $1billion if things play out on perhaps 400million shares (currently has 110million), would put it on an EPS of $2.50.
    Even on current projections it's a $400-500million earner on an EPS of $3-$4 and trading on P/E of 1

The only thing that's kept me in OXR is hope of a takeover at $4 which has now dropped to $3.50 and to be honest I'd take $3 now.
    As I see another potential 5 bagger with potential for 10x return.
    Even if that 1st stock only gets to $5 (doubling) it sure as hell will get there before OXR gets back to $4 on its own.
    (Takeover offer not counting)

I have no objections to OH's retirement, but the fact that he signed a 3 year contract to stay at the helm, then 1 year on he decides to up and leave and expects to get $11million for that?

What has he done to deserve that in that 12months?

My biggest issue was that OXR didn't ask what shareholders thought then ignored shareholders comments.

Look at Gindalbie, they proposed a merger which the holders didn't like, the share price got belted, shareholders complained.
    The merger stopped and the share price recovered to the highs, while the target (SDL) has kept sliding.

I think it's a good comparison of OXR and ZFX.

It's people from the 4-5c days (like Mont and few others I know) that supported OH in 1998/9 and perhaps earlier that still think wow what a great job he did and blindly follow him at very word he says.
    Maybe it's easier for them to blindly follow someone they have met and had lunchs/dinners with.
    Perhaps their personal relationship has misguided their professional/business relationship.

Getting more and more convinced to sell OXR now....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.