FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

would you invest in fml?, page-30

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello Fishhead06 I like your approach. Guys I would soften up a little perhaps with the hard questions and with the Africa issue. Embrace the hard questions they assist you to question and learn. If they don't make sense against your research don't sweat it, but you might like to ask more questions as some of these guys are highly intelligent. I personally welcome the comments and questions although I don't often respond.

These miners are creating schools, roads (thus allowing crops to get to market), hospitals and creating employment at the going rate in these countries in Africa. Provided OHS is observed and respect is shown I believe the West African story is very exciting and that Fishhead06 has a highly valid investment position. Low cost production is attractive - period. The companies are paying taxes and greatly assisting the economy - period. I think from memory Ghana now earns somewhere around 40% from gold mining alone.

It is easy to get too passionate about your investment as it can present opportunity for you when it appreciates. I too enjoy the comments on balance in this thread and wish I had more time to communicate. My tip however... don't fall in love with any stock it can cloud your analysis - if you still like the story and have 'faith' stay the course. If you understand the ground position and management strategy, financial analysis and the macro factors, and this all fits with your longer term objectives, stay the course and ignore the noise of the markets.

If not, or when your targets are met take the money and run. If your stops go off and you trade this way sell and wait for an entry point or choose another stock. I have strategies designed to create portfolio growth in a tax friendly manner. I also trade these stocks a little. I have made that clear before but I have to like the longer term story to get involved in the first place.

I believe I understand FML deeply, the mindset, ground position and other essential factors - and at times the decisions made have frustrated me - I go back to the drawing board and review. This is not my favorite gold stock however I believe it really deserves a re-rating... and that the market will see that when the upcoming runs are on the board. Water under the bridge first - spread your allocations. I have extremely high regard for Management and the Board as well and this is essential.

Best regards to all,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.