FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

would you invest in fml?, page-31

1. 2,158 Posts.
    G'day all back again briefly,

I might just answer my own post here for fun. Not sure if I shocked a few of you as you may have gotten the impression that I am a cheer leader for FML. Its all about the duration of your investment horizon as to how you view these things at different times - well it should be. Just sharing some philosophy in relation to FML here again.

My favorite stock is the one that has all the right fundamentals, is at the sweet spot on production growth or some other game changing event that will cause a re-rating in the very short-term. This stock has no name in particular because I don't fall in love with them, or barrack for any like some sports team.

I have a group of favorites in fundamental terms and Focus is one of those - absolutely. My bias is always on the capital appreciation aspect because this is why we play this game in the first place - us / you against the market forces and this is NOT each other here. I assure you I doubt those market maker 'boys' bother tuning in here at all. They go direct to the company or get an analyst to do it for them.

The very best stocks can get over priced and have to correct or consolidate; so right there and then I don't 'like' them. FML will be in this sweet spot in the not too distant future, a couple of others are there right now - hence my last post. My current favorite last week is up 50% today and a lot further to go.

I believe FML sentiment is changing right now however and will get a leg back up shortly. I hope this clarifies my comments, FML will be my 'favorite' at the right time (I hope) and for now I hold my core position happily (yes I mean that comment absolutely). The post I put up on Friday outlines the very basic (no detail) reason why I am holding.

I have written some public articles lately and don't want or need to promote these in here on this thread. I just want to point out for the record where I stand on the macro position right now. Gold stock fundamentals on the ASX have not looked this good since the end of Q1 2005. A fresh article (free) will be out tomorrow briefly outlining this theory. Hope you all make a bundle from your research and decisions.

Caveat Emptor, DYOR and good luck,,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.