FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Good post CW as always. However everything you have said...

1. 732 Posts.
    Good post CW as always. However everything you have said regarding the question of the sp has been said, iterated and riterated countless times by countless people across countless different bbs and whilst I accept your suggestion that we are amongst intelligent people on this board I can't accept that those same intelligent people would want to incessantly ask the same questions,knowing full well the same intelligent and well researched answers will be afforded them over and over again to seemingly no avail.To my knowledge not one of the persons asking this same question has confessed to being a newbie to investing in stocks and shares and therefore by definition would have been privy to this information across a myriad of forums like this one just as you, myself and every other invester is.Therefore if - like you and me - we accept that these questioners are clever and intelligent people I really do think we should ALL be a little more minded as to the reasons why, and before I get the usual reminder from the posters of this question that this is supposed to be a forum for open debate and therefore entitles them to ask it without being accused of having some hidden agenda,intelligent people will note from this post that no such accusation has been made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.