FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

would you invest in fml?, page-38

1. 85,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all, hi cw,

just a quick opinion here. Have to partially agree with the --"The Elusive Abyss averted again and the show goes on - kick that can."

This chart below does avert the abyss, but we well might be in it - just hanging on by the fingernails. If we do slip - and I think there is a better than 50/50 - it 'might' be good for fml - it really depends on whether it is really different this time - ie. because of the US losing its ratings and it generally being on the nose - will gold be really seen as the safe haven?
    We shouldn't be fooled by the strong present price - we still have a big chance on going out with the bathwater if the plug is pulled. (my sentiment would be very positive over a longer term though - unless things are so bad the rules are changed).

The chart below has some very basic and very very dangerous signs.

Lower highs followed by a hair raising drop??? - even though I like my drops vertical in an uptrend - this isn't an uptrend - not after those lower highs -------- red lights and sirens.

That being said - the australian market 'is' showing signs of disconnection - so even though we have been talking about it for years - it might be happening at least a bit.

Will this all effect - fml -------- of course it will, - how is the question.

still glad to have fml as insurance - at least this week anyway.

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $1.579K 10.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7509 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 9930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.