IMM 0.00% 37.0¢ immutep limited

market sentiment is important if management expects to get...

1. 939 Posts.
    market sentiment is important if management expects to get things of on the right foot with the nasdaq listing.

they have terminated their facility with springtree so in the short term we are cashed up...however long term, phase III trials are going to be very expensive and there will be cap raising at some point.

now i have been in this stock long enough to see it FALL on excellent news. If you have been in prr over the past 24 months it is evident why the sp is where it is now...and that is NASDAQ listing expectation.

Once we list, it will either go up or down....when we were 8c some valued us at 63c and nothing happened to the sp. when we released excellent trial results nothing happened to the sp...BUT when the release about nasdaq listing occured the sp shot up and stayed up.

SO...SENTIMENT imo is important as that is what is keeping us above 20c, currently. and IF PRR board plan to secure new capital WHICH IS WHAT WILL BE NEEDED DEFINATELY they will want a successful nasdaq listing with the sp going upwards of 50c

what i am getting at is if there is a Worldwide correction, something similar that happened during the GFCI if you recall, and then we entered this 2yr bull run with no real correction...this will no doubt affect ALL stocks...including PRR and the bio sector...yes we will bounce from it, however if the option is there to list when market sentiment is great why not hold of, as at present it is looking ugly, but it can change next week...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $537.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.3¢ 36.5¢ $1.060M 2.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48648 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 13814 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.