IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Would you take up a job if you didnt trust they wont get financing.., page-17

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hi Burnside

"The recent events have laid my concerns to rest" Please tell me how! I've stopped  posting because of my frustration and now have complete cynicism towards management. Were these people employed at the time? Why did they leave their jobs? Are they past their peak? or did they just sign up for easy money while searching for a real job as DJ continues to milk the cow.  At least this is a different announcement and not the same old stuff repeatedly spewed out over the last 10 years. I have no issue with the company until late 2016, when the project became viable. Nothing has been done except capital raises, especially the one at 3.2 cents when the share price was 16 cents a year earlier. What happened to the Germanium? Maybe our new logistics manager can suggest using airplanes instead of Huskies to deliver the samples. What happened to MOU with the Chinese and their funding? What happened to the European Bank? What happened to all the other interested funding parties?
    Currently the share price is a whopping 5.7 cents!!!!!!!!! Last time zinc price was at the $1.50-1.60 range our price was nearly a $1.00 a share (with no management team hired, no expensive funding experts,  no environment impact statement,  no up to date feasibility study, capital raising that was imminent not just completed, and NO MINING LICENCE).

Please can someone tell me why I'm misreading this situation (not to sell my shares and move else where). Especially your Burnside at you rarely insult people.

Cheers frustrated and no longer strong and surviving mdcha1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18458614 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18206233 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.